Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 62/303, 2021 - Wednesday

I knew the girl dogs were not going to be happy, but I did not know to what extremes they would take it. I was wakened this morning (4:30ish) to the sounds of the Piglet wretching. On the bed. Close to my head. And laundry day is not until Sunday. It could have been worse, and so it was. Callie started it this evening as she was eating her dinner. I don't know if this will affect their shots tomorrow or not. I changed the appointment time from 9AM to 8AM, because I have another conflicting appointment. If they are not puking everywhere, I can still get them to their appointment at the beautiful parlor, after which I expect they will have diarrhea and that will be the end of one or more rugs in the Lazy House. Hello Fresh update: It took me a good 45 minutes to make my dinner tonight, and I think the instructions said I should allow about 20 minutes. Being a novice, I think I did pretty good. I think (maybe) the spaghetti was a little bit undercooked, but it most likely won't kill me. Spaghetti (they call it 'pasta,' but it's spaghetti), shrimp, zucchini, garlic butter, parmesan. It was good, but I don't think I can do this every day. I may also need to cut back to three meals a week instead of five, since the smallest portions are for two. I have a BIG portion of leftovers in the fridge, so maybe this will work...maybe not...but I will give it a fair trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment