Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 89/276, 2021 - Tuesday

I hope you will take a few extra seconds when considering this journal entry, to actually look at the blooms on these orchid plants that I brought from the farm to the Lazy House. They were not among the first items transferred to the Lazy House, but they were moved pretty quickly. There was not a single bud on them in late December and early January, but now they are covered in buds and there are five or six blooms showing off very proudly. Outside my home office window right now, the neighbors' lawn service is busy cutting the grass and edging. I don't know about you guys, but I think that might just be a little bit to late for a lawn mower running outside the window. Just a thought. It was a pretty good day today, not too busy, but tomorrow will be a jam packed, FULL day. I have four zooms, the first one is at 10 and the last one is at 4. Only one on Thursday (I hope I can make it), at 9:30...but I am flying to Lubbock mid-day, so I absolutely hate rushing here and there. I am not a good rusher! So...just once again, take a few extra seconds to look at the blooms, or just go outside and take a deep breath. What ever you want to do, just take a few extra seconds and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment