Thursday, March 25, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 84/281, 2021 - Thursday

If I could get paid for worrying, I will be a rich man. I often told Jody that, he did not need to worry about anything, because I worried enough about things for both of us. I had an absolutely horrible night last night, and today was not much better. Some of my friends are blaming my malaise on the fact that i got my second shot yesterday, but I don't think that is it at all. We had some pretty bad storms overnight, and my cell phone kept going off all night long...TORNADO...LIGHTNING...HAIL... All. Night. Long. And, in the dark, being surrounded by storms, all my demons decided to make a visit. And it did not get better until just a bit ago. The farm suffered immense damage last month during the freeze and ice storms, and I was worried that there would be more damage. But anyway, this too shall pass, and I totally expect that once I get a good nights sleep, it will all be better. Oh, and I have had a headache all day, too! BUT, it was a beautiful day, I had a couple meetings, and I have to tell you, when I went out to the farm this afternoon, I could not see any more damage (there may not have even been any rain out there), the birds were singing, there was a lovely breeze, and it let me know there is hope for tomorrow. The proof is in the iris!

No comments:

Post a Comment