Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 82/283, 2021 - Tuesday

After the storms last night, it was a brilliantly beautiful day in central Texas. Blue skies, vibrant sunshine, 82 degrees, gentle southerly breezes, just absolutely wonderful. Overnight, we had hail, gusty winds, a half-inch of rain, but no local damage of note. I worked from home today, and got a few things done around the house. I actually dusted a few surfaces, and those few surfaces look much better as a result. Now if I could just work up the energy to vacuum; over three months at the Lazy House and I have still not vacuumed. It doesn't look, necessarily, that it NEEDS to be vacuumed, but I think the floors and rugs could probably use a good going over. I made it out to the farm and got the chickens and cat fed, so all is good there. Tomorrow, I get my second shot, and I am looking forward to it. In case I have a bad reaction, I have a few magazines stacked up on the kitchen island that I can tackle. Oldest on top, newest on the bottom. And, the companies keep sending me subscription renewals, and I keep shredding them, I just don't seem to be able to work into my schedule. But, I am pretty sure it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment