Monday, March 29, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 88/277, 2021 - Monday

Regrettably, not everything I have found when moving stuff from the farm to the Lazy House, has improved with age. I found two bags of jelly beans (remember my jelly bean stage?), and their 'best by' date was July, 2018. Estimating the purchase date by the 'best by' date, I guess I bought them around 2014. I ate a few of them this afternoon during a zoom meeting, and they were not easily consumed. Really sad, but what do you expect for a Monday? Otherwise, this was not the worst Monday ever, and I am happy about that. I had a series of zoom meetings, the first one starting at 9 o'clock, the last one starting at 3 o'clock. Tomorrow, I only have one zoom scheduled, and there are a few more scheduled this week, but you never know. One of the meetings today was cancelled, and you just have to go with the flow. I did make it out to the farm, and there is some good progress being made, and I am happy with that. I had eggs for dinner, and there is certainly no shortage of eggs either at the farm or at the Lazy House. It was a beautiful day today, disappointed that there was no rain, and I fear we are getting set up for a pretty extreme year of drought. Start conserving now!

No comments:

Post a Comment