Sunday, March 14, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 73/292, 2021 - Sunday

I had a rant all ready for this journal entry, and now I can't remember what I was going to rant about. I'm not sure, but I don't really think the Prevagen is working. Or worse, maybe it is working. Ugh. I went to brunch this morning with Candy, Mike and Terry, and then I came back to the Lazy House for a nap. I took off for the farm about 1:30, and I wasn't sure if I was at the farm or if I had been reincarnated as Tippi Hedren and was doing a remake of The Birds. It didn't take long to figure out I was at the farm, and so I fed the cat, cleaned the chicken coop, took Pauline and Hubert some eggs (and took away two bags of Pauline's cookies), and cleaned out what was still in the laundry room. I think I am still on track, there are now three cans of trash up at the road, and I expect to do a little bit every day this week, so progress is going forward. I got home and actually made one of the Hello Fresh dinners that has been in the refrigerator for two weeks, so that first delivery of food has all been made. This week, I will work on the food that was delivered last week, and I am NOT getting any food this week. Once I start back up again (assuming that I will, not sure), I am only going to get a max of three meals a week, since the meals are for a minimum of two. I now have two sets of leftovers in the refrigerator, so I will not starve any time soon. If anyone remembers what I was going to rant about, let me know and I will rant about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment