Monday, March 22, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 81/284, 2022 - Monday

Nothing truly disappointing today, which, in itself, is disappointing. Disappointing because I (like most people) find it much easier to complain about things that it is to find the good in stuff, even though I think I try to find good things to report at least half of the time. If you want to fact check this, just feel free to go back through more than twelve years of entries, and be sure to let me know! Today was and remains one of those typical grey days in central Texas. There is a chance of some thunderstorms overnight, and I will welcome the rain if we get any. There are more chances of rain later this week, on Wednesday and Thursday. I went in to the office this morning, and cleared off my desk, did a little of this and a little of that, had a nice lunch, and took off for the farm. Got the chickens fed, got Barney fed, brought ONE thing from the farm to the Lazy house, and I am settled in for the night. Even though yesterday was the first FULL day of spring, I am a little bit behind in posting 'spring' stuff, but I think this is a pretty little picture of the plum tree at the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment