Saturday, March 6, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 65/300, 2021 - Saturday

"Queen Mariana of Austria after Velasquez" Jean Townsend, 2012. I do not have the words to express how much I am ABSOLUTELY in LOVE with this painting. Nothing presumptive...it says it all right on the obverse. Obviously done in 2012 by a lady named Jean Townsend, and she has a couple sites that I checked out on the Googles. I think it could possibly be my very best EVER estate sale find. I am totally in love with it. So, how was your day? I started out sorting things in the closet, went to a couple estate sales, went to the Farmer's Market in Georgetown, went to the FedEx pickup place in Georgetown, came home and took a nap. Then I went out to the farm, cleaned out some of the laundry room, fed the cat and the chickens, collected eggs, came home via HEB (had to resupply the Blue Bell and the chocolate syrup), came home, made another dinner (third one so far, maybe I am getting better at this, not sure), and now I am ready to call it a night. Did I tell you how much I like this painting I got today at an estate sale?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment