Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 76/289, 2021 - Wednesday

Today contained a few challenges and a few rewards. Mostly challenges, but I don't want to overlook the rewards, because those are more important than the challenges. Unfortunately, the challenges will be on-going for the near term, and I/we tend to forget the rewards, and concentrate on the challenges. So, for now, let me just concentrate on the rewards. Reward number 1: We did not experience terrible storms that were forecast overnight. We (me and the girls) were wakened at 3:30 this morning with hail outside. No damage that I am aware, and there was no more tree damage (that I could tell) at the farm. Reward number 2: I presented at a pretty good Zoom meeting at high noon, and it was over in the allotted 30 minutes. in and out, nobody got hurt. That's a reward! Reward number 3: I got to vent and unload to a couple people on my way to the farm this afternoon (about a couple of the challenges that I am choosing not discuss). True friends are those that listen to you when you are needing to get stuff off your chest, and so I want to thank those true friends and colleagues of mine. I would share their names with you, but you go find your own sources, I'm not gonna share. Reward number 4: I got some more stuff packed up from the farm and put in my car, and took a few more things to Goodwill when I was on my way back to the Lazy House. Step-by-step... The chickens were good, and Barney made a quick appearance, life is good. Reward number 5: I made it home, the girls were happy to see me, and I expect I will see the sun come up tomorrow. Not a bad day, if I do say so myself. I took this picture on Sunday. I had been to the farm the previous day (I am there every day), and I swear that on Saturday there was not a bloom AT ALL on this tree. Things happen quick, you need to pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment