Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 75/290, 2021 - Tuesday

I relay this opinion with a comfortable level of confidence, that this is not how the HelloFresh people expected their flat bread to look after the average consumer followed the directions to prepare it. AND, the cookie sheet (baking sheet in HelloFresh jargon) may need to be sacrificed, too. BUT, the rest of the meal was yummy good, and that puts me down to only four more meals to go this week. Pretty usual kind of day, I like getting to the office before anyone else gets there, but that does not happen as frequently as it used to. I like being there alone so I can just clear off my desk with no interruptions. I did manage to get a lot of stuff (mostly clerical stuff) done, and that gives me a good sense of accomplishment. I went out to the farm this afternoon, did the usual chores, threw a bunch of stuff in the trash, brought a couple boxes of stuff to the Lazy House, and dropped two boxes of stuff to Goodwill. I think this will be a pretty good week of getting the INTERIOR of the house cleaned out, and ready for the painters to do the inside and outside. After that, it will be the garage and the front barn. The garage will not be too much of a burden, the the front barn, that is another story! 

That will take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment