Sunday, March 28, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 87/278, 2021 - Sunday

I kind of took the day off from moving stuff from the farm to the Lazy House. I feel much better knowing that I have finally found someone to do all the tree work, etc., and I think I am back on target to get the house on the market in the middle of May or the first of June. After brunch this morning, I went to Costco, mainly for coffee pods, and did not buy too much more than that. I was unable to pass up the opportunity to buy more toilet paper, so if you need some, I can trade some for bit coins. After Costco, I came home and took a nap before going to the farm and cleaning the chicken coop, feeding the cat, and doing a little bit of this and that. I am happy that the bird feeder I bought a couple weeks ago has been discovered by some of the neighborhood birds, and that makes me smile. That thing holds about ten pounds of bird seed, and it has rained twice since I put it out there, and it does not seem to have clogged up at all. Later this week or maybe next weekend, I plan to put two or three hummingbird feeders out, so keep your fingers crossed. I have an off-and-on busy week this week, including my first flight in over a year. I will head off to Lubbock to see some friends and colleagues Thursday afternoon, and I will be back home Friday afternoon. In and out, nobody gets hurt. Things are getting a teeny tiny bit back to normal...baby steps!

No comments:

Post a Comment