Friday, March 19, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 78/287, 2021 - Friday

The bigger the wheels, the smaller the (insert totally inappropriate body part in this blank space) __________. I have always said that people (I think it's a man thing, right?) who drive vehicles like this are over-compensating for something (wink-wink), and I am pretty sure I know exactly what inadequacies they are trying to make up for. But I digress... It's Friday, and that in itself is something worth celebrating. The day started with an 8 o'clock zoom, then I did a few things around the house, before I went to my 10:30 appointment, and then I made a quick trip to the Texas REALTORS® office, and then I was off to the office. I got my desk cleared off, totally screwed up a deposit, got it fixed (I think), partook in some office gossip, and then I headed north. I made a stop at WalMart, but did not find what I was looking for. Made a stop at Home Depot to reserve a truck for Sunday, and was told I had to call another company and they would deliver the truck to Home Depot, where I can pick it up on Sunday. $150 later, and I think the inside of the house on the Edge of Nowhere will be cleared out on Sunday. That is pretty damned exciting, if I do say so myself! How was your day? And how do you think that truck got turned around backwards? Do you think it jumped over the concrete divider? It doesn't seem to have too much damage, but it sure screwed up traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment