Friday, March 5, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 64/301, 2021 - Friday

Oh my goodness. I just got off the phone with my bff Mikey in Florida. We talk several times a week, and the very best thing I can EVER do is listen to him laugh. I love that. Hearing him laugh at my crazy escapades and first world problems makes my life whole! Thanks, Mike! Today was just filled up with stuff, and I hope I made some progress doing something. I am pretty sure I did. I did not get everything done that was on my list, but much of it. Tomorrow (and Sunday) will be kind of busy, too. Estate sale, farmer's market and brunch on Sunday and maybe there is someone that would like to look at the farm house on Sunday. That will be interesting! I did another one of the Hello Fresh dinners tonight. I think I will need to cut back on the number of dinners I order each week, because I cannot do this EVERY night. Tonight's dinner was good, but it made me anxious, and when everything was done, I found several ingredients that I forgot to include. I think I need to ask them for just 'one pan' dinners. Tonight, I used two skillets, three bowls and a variety of measuring cups and measuring spoons. I cannot keep doing that. PLUS, now I have more leftovers in the refrigerator. I cannot make any progress in getting rid of these meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment