Thursday, March 4, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 63/302, 2021 - Thursday

For a variety of reasons, today was a long, long day. I had the girls at the vet at 8 o'clock this morning for all their annual shots and check-ups. Everyone survived, and they need to go back in a few months to get their teeth cleaned. I got home and headed off to the county appraisal district office to contest some tax crap, and they were closed. They were having an in-house training session. So, it looks like I will stop there on my way in to Austin tomorrow, after my 8:30 zoom. I had an e-mail from the construction guy that built the Lazy House. He wanted to stop by to get me to sign off that the water heater issue was fixed. It looks like they covered that repair, which they could have just said so in the beginning, and I would not have been all up in a wad over it. I had to get the girls to the beautiful parlor at 12:30, and after I dropped them off, I headed to the farm. Thursday is the day the pool peeps come out. I saw that they had already been there and left, but then they came back...so I was there to talk with them about the freeze damage. I originally thought there were only two pieces of the filter that were damaged in the freeze, but apparently the filter itself froze and I have to replace that, too. MAYBE the pool will be running again by this time next week. I got home from the farm and the girls were not ready, so I went down for a nap, and I probably napped for ten or fifteen minutes. I did eventually go and pick up the girls, and all is well. They made two trips in the car, they did not like either destination, and they may never get back in the car again.

No comments:

Post a Comment