Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 68/297, 2021 - Tuesday

I am close to, but not quite, at a loss for words. Never fear, I have plenty left in me for this journal entry, so just sit back and be incredulous with me. DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME STARTS THIS WEEKEND. Oh, the humanity of it all. I remember, in the good old days, that it was an every six month kind of thing. I think. Now, we have (it seems) nine months of daylight saving and three months of standard time. Who makes up these rules? Soon, there will be a ground swell against this, and then it will die out. Then again, when it is over, there will be a ground swell against it, and then it will die out. It is like your cell phone service; you probably hate it, but it is too much damn trouble to change it. UGH! It has been and it is expected to be cloudy this week, and possibly stormish beginning the weekend. Of course, I have big plans for getting rid of some stuff at the farm this weekend, so if there is a chance for rain and bad weather, I expect it will happen. But, the clouds this afternoon on the way to the Lazy House from the farm were very interesting. It does not take much for me to pay attention to clouds; I like them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment