Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 61/304, 2021 - Tuesday

I know it is only wishing my life away, but it should already be next week sometime. This has been a difficult week, and it is only Tuesday. Ugh. I got my food from Hello Fresh this afternoon, just in time for me to open a soggy cardboard box and be overwhelmed by all the stuff inside the box. Bags of ingredients, little packages of pork and shrimp, cards (double sided) with directions and more directions. I may not be cut out for this, or perhaps it will give me a new career path. One of those is more accurate than the other, and you are welcome to chose one and submit your vote, taped to a $50 bill, and mail it to me, or you can even Venmo your vote to me if you prefer. The first one hundred votes will be acknowledged as winners, and you will be rewarded with a personal mention within a journal post on your birthday. What could be better? It's been a long day. The Piglet and her sister the demure one are going to be really unhappy with me on Thursday. They have appointments at the vet (lots and lots of shots and stuff) and then they have an appointment at the beautiful parlor. I could have spaced it out, but I may as well get it all done in one day, they will hate me less for that. It's all about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment