Monday, March 1, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 60/305, 2021 - Monday

I am practicing my hold my breath until I turn blue. I have not had a thing of nutritional value again today. I started a subscription to Hello Fresh last week, and my first selection of meals was supposed to arrive today. I got an e-mail confirmation and everything, but as of now, nothing. I was all set to actually cook something with the ingredients that were to be delivered, so now I think I will just pout and have another Ding Dong. I have suspected for a while that I have a mouse in my car, and we all know that, if there is one mouse, there is most likely an entire colony in there somewhere. I saw evidence of nibbles, not mouse poop (the car interior is black), and it is not unusual for people to have mice in their auto air conditioning systems. Look it up. Anyway, I set two traps inside my car last night, and one of the traps was a winner. Winner, winner, mouse for dinner! SO...now I have three traps set, and I will let you know what goes on. I hope to get them all, eventually! I went out to the farm this afternoon, after I left the office. It is chilly here today, wind out of the north, but the expected rains did not happen. We need the rain, but if it rains, that means that the girl dogs will not get off the back porch... But I digress. All was good at the farm, or as good as could be expected. Fed the cat, fed the chickens, collected eggs and cleaned out another room, the master bedroom. I am getting really close to having everything out of the house that needs to be removed. Once that is done, I will start on the garage, and then get started making the interior and exterior minor repairs and then get the property listed...late April or the first of May, it looks like my time line will be achievable!

No comments:

Post a Comment