Saturday, March 20, 2021

Volume 13 - Day 79/286, 2021 - Saturday

Today's theme is...Things that I believe. I believe the orchids I moved from the farm to the Lazy house are happy. There are four plants that were given to Jody on various occasions by my or by friends. This particular photo is of two blooms (of three on this plant). Three of the plants have over twenty buds on them, and I am not sure what is going on with the fourth, there are just no buds on that one. I will show you, loyal followers, more blooms as they appear. I believe I have enough towels and wash cloths to supply an orphanage. Or a single location (at least) of a secondary hotel brand. Why do I have so many towels and wash cloths? I have no clue. But I have plenty. I just washed a load of clothes that is nothing but towels and wash cloths. I will do two more loads of laundry tomorrow morning (sheets, pillow cases, blanket, etc., and another load of real clothes tomorrow night when I return to the Lazy House from the farm. I believe my beard trimmer is going to be thrown away tomorrow. It has chosen recently that it does not want to personally groom my harrier parts as it once did. Walgreen's, here I come! I also need to replenish my magnesium supply, so I hope to make only one trip. I believe that ALL the furniture will be cleared out of the farm house tomorrow. That will make it possible to contract for the touch-ups and fixing up of the interior and exterior of the house, and I really think I am a couple weeks ahead of my plan. There will still be about three sets of cabinets/cupboards to be cleaned out, and as of now there are still two empty garbage cans that will not be empty after tomorrow. I believe the piglet is also a victim of the COVID-19 pandemic. I believe she has gained about 10 pounds of weight during the pandemic, and that means she added about 30% in the last year or so. I believe that this is it for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment